To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- ROXBOROUGH, CO 80125
- Ray Brown
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Engineering Resources • ROXBOROUGH, CO
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Description: Engineering Technician
Location: Littleton, CO
Duration: Temp to hire
Pay: $25.00-$35.00/hr. DOE
Kelly Services is seeking an Engineering Technician to use math and science skills to assist engineers with creating products, improving manufacturing methods and maintaining assembly systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting engineers, conducting tests, creating prototypes and building dual-fuel kits. The position is located in Littleton, CO.
- Solid mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn
- Industrial background is beneficial (welding, carpentry, machine tool operation, pipe fitting, electrical work or any of the above)
- Ability to share small workspaces as well as keep area clean and organized
- Able to work closely and accept direction from all level of employees and management
- Flexibility to handle shifting priorities and daily tasks
- Positive attitude when attempting to solve problems
- Must be able to lift, climb, crawl around and on machinery as well as tolerate heat, cold and heights
- Ability to use or learn Office 365 (SharePoint, Outlook, etc.) to document any assigned research projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including attention to detail
- Impeccable organizational and coordination skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, to be self-directed and self-motivated
- Proficiency in Fishbowl inventory management and CAD software a plus
- Maintenance experience, tool and workspace design a plus
- Look at and continuously improve processes and techniques, including troubleshooting.
- Assist engineers with prototypes, testing products and systems, collecting data.
- Document data precisely both in writing and on a computer including updating project notes and progress.
- Reconcile fishbowl to maintain accurate records of inventory.
- Ensure timely delivery of products from vendor or other producers to ensure deadlines are met properly.
- Problem solve any issues such as design issues or production quality or process issues.
- Ascertain orderly and safe working conditions at all time and ensure that all safety and health protocols are being followed.
- Complete daily shipping and receiving logs and transfer documentation to accounting.
- Use and maintain equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks (and rigging).
- Assist with various jobs from cleaning up to setting up equipment to shuffling inventory.
- Use safety gear appropriately and work safely with hazardous materials.
- Estimate construction or project costs and specify material to be used.
- Assist in the design, construction and test of equipment before shipping.
Qualified candidates should email resume and references for consideration to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Kelly Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.