To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Statewide, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Pharmaceutical Engineering Project Manager
Grifols • US-State-AZ
Posted 1 month ago
For more than 75 years, Grifols has worked to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We are a global healthcare company that produces essential plasma-derived medicines for patients and provides hospitals and healthcare professionals with the tools, information and services they need to deliver expert medical care. Grifols’ three main divisions - Bioscience, Diagnostic and Hospital - develop, manufacture, and market innovative products and services available in more than 100 countries.
Behind each Grifols product is a legacy of scientific research, development and pioneering innovation. Our Hospital Division embodies this legacy by providing advanced solutions and cutting-edge technologies to enhance safety and efficacy in the hospital pharmacy, throughout the drug compounding process. Our products include capital equipment, software, and devices that are uniquely designed to improve institutional compliance with guidelines and regulations, in order to ensure high standards of quality and safety for both the pharmacy staff, and the patients served. We are committed to fostering an environment that creates continuous learning opportunities and encourages professional development and growth. If challenging and meaningful work excites you, make a difference and join us in this rewarding enterprise!
Engineering Business Manager / Engineering Project Manager
Misterium® Business Manager – Sales and Engineering for Modular Clean Rooms
The Misterium® Business Manager is an engineering professional who will proactively drive the sales of the Grifols USA Hospital Division business by managing the products and services connected with the design, planning and construction of high quality controlled environments (i.e. modular clean rooms), for Compounding Pharmacies in various hospitals throughout the US & Canada. The Business Manager will serve as a key support team member and will provide technical support to our sales team to help them achieve sales goals. Will be a subject matter expert in clean room engineering and will leverage expertise in the sales process, as well as provide functional project support pertaining to the planning, scheduling, implementation, quality management, profitability, and customer outcomes related to the Misterium® technology. Must also be able to demonstrate a deep knowledge of the mechanical engineering concepts used in clean room design, from both an operational and compliance point of view.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provides commercial and technical support to our sales and marketing team to help achieve the Misterium® sales goals.
- Works to ensure sales revenue, compounding operational efficiencies, quality, and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Strategizes and collaborates with the Hospital Division leadership team to develop and prospect new business opportunities within the U.S. market. Works to grow current Misterium® sales revenue.
- Serves as a key decision maker within the Hospital Division leadership team.
- Serves as a liaison between the sales force and the hospital pharmacy staff to help communicate the market value of the Misterium® modular clean rooms and promote the value of regulatory compliance and pharmacy efficiency.
- Manages, coordinates and schedules business assessments on a quarterly basis to ensure positive customer satisfaction.
- Effectively gains access via interpersonal skills to build trust on new and current accounts.
- Identifies customer's quality and operational challenges. Develops presentations to educate/ influence key decision makers on the value of Misterium® modular clean room solutions.
- Provides updates on the competitive landscape in the industry.
- Bachelor's degree is required. Degree in Engineering or Architecture is highly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of engineering related experience in a healthcare, cGMP, or FDA regulated setting is required. Sales executive experience connected with the hospital pharmacy market is highly valuable.
- Must have deep operational understanding of clean room systems, architectural and engineering concepts, with special focus on healthcare settings.
- Knowledge of the regulatory standards connected with the Compounding Pharmacy is a plus.
- Strong mechanical aptitude is required. Comfortable working on mechanical assemblies and managing construction projects.
- Must possess the personal characteristics of professionalism, commitment to excellence, customer service, detail orientation and accountability.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels and manage customer relationships.
- Experience in preparing or delivering oral and written presentations; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite; knowledge of project management applications.
- 50-70% travel required. Ability to work weekends and/or varied work hours depending on business needs, within a 40 hour work week.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
*This job description is accurate at the date of publication and may change over time. It is not intended as an exhaustive description of the job. Other duties may be assigned and qualifications required may change.
Grifols is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition or characteristics, disability or veteran's status or any other classification protected by applicable State/Federal laws. We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Location: AZ-Phoenix|CA-San Diego|CA-San Francisco|CA-Emeryville|CA-Oakland|CA-Los Angeles: