The Sr Marketing Manager will be an equal parts strategist, storyteller, and marketing leader. In this role, you will work closely with the VP of Marketing, leading a newly formed cross functional internal and external team to set the strategic and creative direction for the Graphic Systems Division of Fujifilm. You will wake up each day to create engaging content, to elevate the Fujifilm brand, and to get “to the why” and “the story” that is at the heart of compelling marketing campaign. You will work across every platform and medium for content creation and engagement, using best practice approaches in developing the creative strategies, generating creative concepts, and executing brand, visual identity, print, collateral, and digital marketing initiatives. You must excel in highly conceptual design and display an aptitude for strategic thinking. You will be asked to understand and reinterpret complex and technical solutions and make them simple and approachable for. You will be expected to generate your own ideas, as well as execute strategies that are already in place
The Graphic Systems Division of FUJIFILM North America Corporation is the largest graphic distributor in the US. We deliver world class, state of the art solutions for Ink Jet Printing, Digital Printing, Wide Format, Offset Plates, Packaging, and a full range of traditional Offset supplies. In addition, we are the industry leader in Color Standardization and G7 implementation.
- Evaluate current strategies and bring new ideas and best practice approaches to accomplish short term and long-term marketing objectives
- Ensure a consistent, creative and forward-thinking direction for all visual assets, from employee-facing communication to print collateral, presentations, events, social media, website design, integrated marketing opportunities
- Work with local and global corporate communications teams as well as collaboratively with technical, sales, marketing, product teams
- Serve as coach, helping to elevate and marketing team to apply modern thinking and design techniques appropriate to the buyer’s journey.
- Organize and prioritize the creative process.
- Manage the tone and aesthetic of content in line with local and global Fujifilm guidelines
- Responsible for the creative direction, style guide, corporate and product messaging of all marketing projects
- Responsible for management of internal and external creative teams, budget, project timelines and final deliverables
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to continuously evaluate and update content in support of all digital platforms including social, web, email, video,
- Manage the creation and delivery of all corporate assets, sales tools, print collateral
- Project Management
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, Art Advertising, Product Design, Advertising, or related field / or equivalent experience required.
- 10+ years of marketing or product marketing with a focus on creative.
- Demonstrated progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance required.
- Passion for creating, asking questions and getting to “the why”
- Expert level user or Microsoft Suite, Adobe Suite,
- Extremely strong graphic design capability (colors, fonts, file preparation)
- Extremely strong technical skills (photo, illustration, video, design)
- Creative agency, publisher or in-house brand creative leadership experience required
- Experience with international company as well as B2B and B2C marketing
- Background or knowledge in printing, photography, design industry is preferred.
- Autonomous, works well under little supervision, takes initiative, and follows through.
- Highly self-motivated, highly productive, results-oriented, FRIENDLY & positive can-do attitude, analytical, team player, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication – including the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Uses problem solving methodology for decision making and follow up.
- Experience handling and prioritizing multiple projects across multiple brands/ stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results under difficult conditions, particularly when faced with complexity and ambiguity.
Fujifilm is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation, and any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
In the event that COVID-19 vaccine mandates issued by the federal government, or by state or local government become effective and enforceable, the Company will require that the successful candidate hired for positions covered under relevant government vaccine mandate(s) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to medical or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For all positions, the Company encourages vaccination against COVID-19 and may require that the successful candidate hired be willing to test for the COVID-19 virus periodically and wear a face covering indoors absent being granted an accommodation due to medical or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Fujifilm about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Fujifilm via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Fujifilm, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Fujifilm for this requisition and a valid agreement with Fujifilm is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Fujifilm agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
- Attention To Detail
- Brand Identity