$130K - $140K
A new Salesforce role has come about with a rapidly expanding client located in Albany, NY. This client is looking for someone to take ownership of the platform as well as a strong development background with the Salesforce CRM. As the lead Salesforce Developer, you will be required to oversee all Salesforce aspects, including future implementations, integration's, and end-user management.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience developing with Apex code, Visualforce, and exposure to the Lightning interface. Being able to preform technical and functional work is essential to this role.
- Strong Apex and Visualforce Skills
- Salesforce Certifications DEV401, ADM 201 and ADM 211 MAJOR plus
- Confident in liaising with senior stakeholders in the business
- Implementation and Integration Experience
- Experience with a variety of 3rd party apps
- Lightning Experience is a MAJOR plus
- Ability to Build Custom Apps
- Support Users Within Company
- Creative Input on Direction of Platform
- Strong compensation package inc. + bonus
- Full health benefits including health, vision, dental
- Pension & 401K
My client is already actively interviewing potential candidates for this position. So apply now, because this position may be off the market soon! Apply now to get an immediate response!
URL blocked - click to apply
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to URL blocked - click to apply or call Phone number blocked - click to apply EXT: 3190
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
Customer Relationship Management