We have an immediate opening for a Respiratory Therapist / CRT / RRT / RCP in Tucson, AZ! You will focus on setting up non-invasive vents in patients’ homes and facilities. The Respiratory Therapist / CRT / RRT / RCP will be working primarily with geriatric patients, showing them as well as their families and caregivers’ demonstrations on how to set up the equipment.
- Will be setting up CPAP/BiPAP equipment (Sleep apnea machines), nebulizers, and oxygen equipment for patients at the office, homes and some facilities
- Show the family/care givers how to use the equipment when they do visits or have them come onsite to the office from a group demonstration.
- Will be working primarily with geriatric customers, but may come across some peds/adults
Requirements for Respiratory Therapist / CRT / RRT / RCP:
- Respiratory Therapist in Arizona (CRT or RRT or RCP)
- Must have active driver’s license and automobile
Hours for this Position:
- Monday – Friday | 8am-8pm due to staggered start times | On-call rotation would be once a month
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Starting at $26/hr+ (depending on experience)
- Company car & Cell
- Medical, Dental Vision
- 401k – 4% employer match (after first year; fully vested after two years)
- 10 Paid Holidays, PTO and paid sick time
- Additional supplemental insurance
Further details can be discussed directly with recruiter
Interested in being considered for the Respiratory Therapist / CRT / RRT / RCP
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click apply now for immediate consideration or email [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Respiratory Therapist / CRT / RRT / RCP
About Us: HealthCare Support is a national niche recruitment firm that has a singular focus - placing top talent in the dynamic healthcare industry. Servicing local providers to Fortune 500 healthcare organizations, we place administrative to executive level professionals in the clinical and non-clinical healthcare arena.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.