To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Java Engineer - New York, NY
Modis • New York, NY
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: Senior Java Engineer
Terms of Employment: 6 Month Contract (extension likely)
Compensation: $58 - $72 (dependent upon qualifications)
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Industry: Financial Services
A US based global banking Institution is seeking a Software Engineer proficient in Core Java development, Spring or Spring Boot, SQL, and Web Services to join their Data Distribution team. Experience developing and supporting distributed applications in Java is an essential aspect of this position, and although not required, financial services industry experience is a huge plus. If interested, please apply within!
- The job holder leads the technical design, development and documentation of cross-functional, multi-platform distributed application systems
- S/he analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, and logical processes and interfaces with other systems.
- S/he also ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved by coordinating, coding, testing, implementation and documentation
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience with Core Java development; Java 1.8 and 1.9, JDK 1.8 and 1.9, Spring, Spring Boot, Multi-threading, DB operations in Java
- Extensive experience with developing and supporting distributed applications required; experience with Micro Services based architecture
- Job holder must have broad experience with multi-platform development tools and toolkits
- Masters’ Degree in Computer Science preferred
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Open to Core Java outside of financial industry; however, financial industry experience is preferred