To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beachwood, OH 44122
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Web Application / Website Developer
Tremco • Beachwood, OH
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This Website Developer advises and supports the company’s various teams Marketing / Marketing Communications teams in designing, developing and deploying its web-based marketing initiatives.
Duties/Responsibilities, Core knowledge:
- Establishes and guides website architecture across the division globally to ensure consistency, brand standard and flexibility for continued growth
- Designs and implements new features and functionality of individual sites to improve SEO, customer experience, lead generation strategies and editing capabilities for individual web content managers.
- Ensures high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
Skills, Qualifications, Experience, Special Physical Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or similar discipline
- Minimum 1- 4 years working in web design and development
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of XML/XHTML
- Basic Object-Orientated programming
- Basic experience with GIT or other source management systems
- Basic SQL Server skills – tables, stored procedures, t-sql (MySQL database design and administration preferred)
- Responsive Design
- Web service development for SOA (service-orientated architecture)
- Intermediate knowledge of AJAX technology and toolkits (jQuerry)
- Intermediate database experience
- Basic relational database design
- Website Stats Analysis
- Basic Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Basic Adobe Acrobat
- HTML5 / CSS3 experience a plus
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Good presentation skills
- Good documentation skills
- Project Management
- Excellent team work skills
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.