To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brecksville, OH 44141
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Control Analyst
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. • Brecksville, OH
Posted 17 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Quality Control Analyst is responsible for conducting daily audits of post decisioned loan files, which include the areas of credit report, appraisal, occupancy, red flags, underwriting and decision logic, underwriting conditions/stipulations and compliance. The Quality Control Analyst completes loan audit results electronically, containing feedback of each loan review. The Quality Control Analyst works closely with the QC Manager to identify and remedy individual and group trends and assists in providing any policy guidance or training as needed. The Quality Control Analyst is responsible for re-underwriting the loan, validating compliance with all agency loan guidelines, regulatory requirements, and procedures. The Quality Control Analyst must have knowledge of HUD/FNMA/FHLMC/VA eligibility guidelines, compliance with federal and state laws and regulations, private investor requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Perform quality control audits of an assigned sample of loan files that have been decisioned by CrossCountry Underwriters; ensure the loan file is in compliance with all agency loan guidelines, regulatory requirements, internal Company policies and procedures, meet Agency quality control requirements, and the review was conducted in accordance with CrossCountry Mortgage QC Plan
- Assist the QC Manager with projects
- Attend relevant loan underwriting, credit analysis, or loan program industry trainings
- Prepare a report of monthly findings
- A minimum of 3 years of underwriting experience in the retail mortgage lending industry
- Strong working knowledge of federal, state, and regulatory rules, laws, regulations, underwriting guidelines and statutes relevant to the mortgage industry
- Experience in mortgage quality control preferred
- FHA and VA experience strongly preferred
- Ability to create reports with large amounts of data in Excel or Access
- Working knowledge of loan processes and procedures
- Experience with Encompass preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.