EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of commercial space across the United States. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and education sectors.
The Site Manager will plan, direct, coordinate and execute all facility maintenance related activities to ensure that the client's needs are met or exceeded. The Site Manager is a working position and will execute the service delivery of preventative, corrective and general maintenance and special projects. Strong HVAC skills required for BAS Management and Operation, Chiller Plant Maintenance and Operation and RTU PM’s and Maint. The Site Manager will be responsible for the coordination and completion of maintenance management specification and scope. In order to accomplish the essential duties and responsibilities, the Site Manager must possess these skills: Managership, communication, organization, interpersonal and diplomacy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Managership and Maintenance & HVAC wrench turning support over the facility management functions at the site including, but not limited to, safety, site performance metrics, work orders, inspections, preventive maintenance and additional repairs, both routine and on-demand
- Supervise subcontractors and a team of 3-4 associates
- Develop a strong business relationship with the client including, but not limited to, communications, addressing issues and managing expectations within goals/budget. Provide on call and after hour assistance when necessary. Serve as key point of contact to client and subcontractors
- Lead the development and implementation of operational programs for which responsibility has been assigned
- Maintain the site process manuals and ensure compliance to SOPs, ensure safety requirements are met
- Manage the workload to an established budget
- High school diploma or equivalent; diploma from a certified air conditioning school or college
- 2+ years in commercial air conditioning including: chillers, water pumps, cooling towers, air handlers, package units, split systems, exhaust fans and heat pumps
- Five or more years mechanical experience, including electrical, plumbing, carpentry required; or equivalent combination of training, education and experience. Experience in understanding and applying safety requirements (for example, but not limited to, Fall Protection, LOTO, Haz Com)
- Mechanical experience including, but not limited to, electrical, plumbing, HVAC or carpentry plus knowledge of safety requirements and training
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions including, but not limited to, safety policies and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in individual and small group situations
- Universal Level CFC Handling Certificate Preferred
- Engage associates to complete tasks efficiently and with a positive attitude
- Ability to coach associates in a constructive manner
- Complete annual performance reviews by the deadlines provided
- Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. Frequently is required to climb or balance. Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock. Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is considered normal
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Continuous Improvement Process
Six Sigma Methodology
Corrective And Preventive Actions