Job ID: 154185
Pennsy Supply is a CRH company. CRH is the leading vertically integrated supplier of asphalt, aggregates, cement, ready-mix concrete, and paving and construction services in North America. Our 24,100 employees at 1,300 operating locations provide our customers with top-quality, innovative products and services.
The “Wash Plant Operator” position is responsible for operating conveying and all related equipment.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Experience:
- Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task
- Start screening, conveying and all related equipment
- Perform all necessary maintenance and repairs to all related equipment, including lubrication and parts replacement
- Daily safety check of the plant
- Ensure proper size and quality of the product
- Maximize production of the product
- Other duties as assigned
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience helpful but not required
- Able to work independently with attention to detail
- Able to follow direction and work effectively in a team environment
- Able to create (and work effectively in) a team environment
- Able to respond to stressful situations and customers in a professional, courteous manner
- Ability to effectively prioritize assignments to meet long-term and short-term deadlines
- Able to work various times during day, night or weekend hours, at various locations
- Able to complete MSHA safety training as required
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Pennsy Supply is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this URL blocked - click to apply.
Attention To Detail