Warehouse Associates will perform duties, including but not limited to:
- Receiving, order picking, packing (wrapping, crating, labeling), and shipping of both large and small materials
- Operate various forklift trucks, and other material transport equipment (cranes, tuggers, pallet jacks, etc.) as needed
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Parts counting, including inventory audits and cycle-counting
- Utilize ORACLE and other various PC and web applications to review, enter and edit data
- Generate shipping labels, packing slips, etc. and verify accuracy
- Engage in activities to prevent loss or damage of materials
- General housekeeping of warehouse
- Read and interpret pick tickets, packing instructions, safety alerts, drawings, or other communications as needed
- Work with other Warehouse Associates and Support Staff on improving warehouse processes through team meetings; promote climate of cooperation
- Perform all activities in a manner that meets GE Manufacturing Solutions’ standards for integrity, safety and quality
All Warehouse Associates will perform multiple tasks in any combination and concentration of the above mentioned areas and will rotate through all or most of the processes rather than being assigned to a specific task. Warehouse Associates must be able to work as part of a team.
• 1st Shift - 7:00am - 3:30pm
• 2nd Shift - 3:15pm - 11:45pm
• Starting pay $15.97 per hour with shift differential for 2nd shift.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in manufacturing and warehouse environment
• Must be able to complete some warehouse operations in a safe and efficient manner
• Must be able to lift material <=50 Lbs.
• Must have ability to properly use and care for assigned tools and equipment; forklift, pallet jack
• Must be able to adhere to standards, do a quality job in a safe manner and within acceptable time; every employee will be an in-process inspector
- Prior warehousing or manufacturing experience
- Prior Forklift Driving experience; Forklift Certification
- Safety mindset; knowledge of safety procedures and practices
- Ability to read and interpret operating procedures, quality and safety documents, or other information critical to job performance; strong communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with overtime as needed
- Prior ERP system experience (ORACLE, SAP, etc); computer literacy
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with the customer in mind
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills
- Manual dexterity for using hand tools to perform essential functions
Location: 16201 Three Wide Dr. Fort Worth, TX 76177
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage xPO is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Packaging And Labeling