Accounts Receivable ClerkCompensation:
$40000.00 to $50000.00 yearly
This dynamic team is seeking an Accounts Receivable (A/R) detail oriented to join their growing Service company. This position is for candidates who can enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging reports, research collection entities and follow up internally, maintain cash receipts journal, and update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. If career development and a generous benefits package sounds good to you, this opportunity through Robert Half Accounting might be right for you. The Accounts Receivable Clerk role is a full-time position in the Edina, Minnesota area. For immediate consideration- please send your resume to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
or call [ Phone number blocked ] - || and ask for Daniel.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Support, relate, and strengthen the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Answer questions from shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stake holders
- Post and balance financial data in various ledgers to reconcile bank accounts
- Verify documents and codes
- Carry out general accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures
- Manage monthly closings and annual reports, including handling payments and compiling segments in compliance with GAAP
- Contact clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Deep understanding of Health Care Industry
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Current and relevant ERP system experience
- Proven analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- Relevant experience in accounts receivable
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles