Are you an accounting professional with strong SOX experience who is looking for an exciting new career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting an exclusive search for a Senior Accountant to join a top performing team primarily responsible for assisting with designing and implementing controls to reduce risk.
Senior Accountant – SOX Job Duties:
- Assist with identifying and assessing risks
- Assist with designing and implementing controls to reduce risk
- Monitor SOX control issues
- Seek out and recommend process improvements
- Build relationships with stakeholders
- Perform technical accounting research
- Various ad-hoc financial projects, as needed
Senior Accountant – SOX Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA or CISA certification required
- 4+ years of professional accounting experience required
- Some public accounting firm experience required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent written and communications skills required
Senior Accountant – SOX Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $70,000 - $80,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at URL blocked - click to apply.
URL blocked - click to apply
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.
Attention To Detail