This Customer Service Support job is responsible for providing professional and courteous service to Small and Medium Business Customers. The ability to anticipate customer needs and implement solid service solutions derived from multiple information sources is crucial to meeting and exceeding customer service objectives.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED required. A college degree or 2 years of technical work experience preferred. Six months to one year of experience in a high volume, fast paced customer service or call center environment, providing email and/or chat support is highly desired. Baseline technical skills required to be furthered trained to meet client specific requirements. Experience working with Business-to-Business (B2B) preferred.QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Here’s some other great things available to you at SYKES:
- Must be able to understand telecom industry questions.
- Strong technical and analytical skills needed.
- Proficient in general computer technical skills; mobile, chat, email and software.
- Accurate typing skills of 45 wpm (words per minute) preferred.
- Communicates (verbal and written) complex issues in ways that the customer easily understands and can successfully apply the solution.
- Flexes communication style to match the customer need.
- Diffuses emotional customer situations effectively and recognizes when to de-escalate.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate with customers professionally, meaningful and grammatically correct.
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft’s Windows Operating System and Microsoft Outlook for email.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Willingness to rotate shifts, as needed, strongly desired.
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude.
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
- $12 per hour
- Full time work hours
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and employer contributions
- Career advancement job opportunities
- On the job paid training
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.