HealthPoint Family Care is a private primary care medical, OB/GYN, dental and mental health practice located in Northern and Central Kentucky. The organization employs over 190 highly qualified physicians, nurse practitioners, dentists and support staff who are dedicated to providing care for children, adolescents and adults, including many without health insurance.
HealthPoint Family Care employees enjoy a competitive salary, 8 paid federal holidays, your birthday off paid and a generous Paid Time off policy. In addition, you will have the opportunity to participate in a wide array of benefits plans such as health, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, Safe Harbor 401K Plan, long term disability and group/voluntary life insurance plans.
- Assists the dentist in basic clinical chair side functions
- Prepares operatory for patient treatment as directed by the dentist
- Exposes and develops dental radiographs in accordance with state regulations
- Maintains operatory areas according to established dental protocols to include supply set up, safety, OSHA and other state specified regulations
- Performs sterilizations on all necessary tools, materials and equipment
- Performs independent duties to include taking impressions, performing pulp vitality testing, polishing, and applying sealants.
- Will perform registration and scheduling for patients
- Assist in all necessary recording keeping and tracking for patients and management reports, as required.
- Minimum 1+ year experience in chair side assisting
- Current Dental Assistant certification through an educational facility
- Radiology certification is required
- Coronal polishing certification is required
- Dentrix experience preferred
- Proven customer service skills
- Expanded Dental Duties Assistant (EDDA) Certification a plus not mandatory
- CPR Certification