Financial Analyst SPS
Our Salaried Professional Services is seeking a Financial Analyst for a permanent opportunity within our team. Our SPS team is seeking someone who is goal oriented and looking for a work environment where individuals are encouraged to collaborate to maximize individual contributions. As the Financial Analyst you will support and analysis and reporting of the financial information by working with the Senior Financial Analyst to analyze and maintain the integrity of their financial process. This opportunity is a permanent role within our Salaried Professional Services team where you get the opportunity to collaborate with industry-leading organizations on exciting projects while also receiving Fortune 500 benefits and salary.
This opportunity is a permanent role within our Salaried Professional Services team where you get the opportunity to collaborate with industry-leading organizations on exciting projects while also receiving Fortune 500 benefits and salary. Interested individuals should reach out directly to Tracie Howe at Email blocked - click to apply
or Phone number blocked - click to apply
• Assist in building and maintaining excel templates for plan, forecast, and variance analysis using accounting software and Microsoft Office tools.
• Performs moderate to complex financial and operational analysis to support short-term and long-range strategic plans and operating budgets.
• Build and Validate models from large databases using Excel
• Assist in the Fixed Asset Process
• Assist in the Job Cost review and analysis process
• Assist in Balance Sheet Reconciliation process
• Assist with month-end accounting closing processes and variance analysis.
• Assist in ad hoc analysis request as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
• Proactive can-do attitude to identify areas of improvement throughout company and derive suggested solutions
• Ability to work as a team player both in accounting and across departments.
• Strong Excel skills with experience in building models using Excel
• Understand of data analysis, model building, and model validation
• Solid knowledge of basic accounting debits and credit and accounting financial statements
• 3+ years of experience preferred but open to recent graduates with 2+ years of heavy internship experience
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Debits And Credits