We are hiring for an HR Manager in our Greenwood, SC location. This person will manage Human Resources activities at the site level for a multi-site facility. Provide guidance to the Greenwood FUJIFILM North America Corporation management and employees in various aspects of employee relations and ensure that all company Human Resources Policies, Programs and Procedures are consistently and equitably administered.
FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation is the holding company for North American based FUJIFILM companies operating in 27 states and engaged in the research, development, manufacture, sale and service of FUJIFILM products. The company serves a broad spectrum of industries in the U.S. including medical and life sciences, electronic, chemical, graphic arts, information systems, broadcast, and photography. For more information, please visit www.fujifilmusa.com
- Work closely with local management to understand the business needs and to recommend and carry out Human Resources solutions in addressing organizational issues. Provide HR analyses to Management and maintain current information in HR database.
- During Q4, assist business with all extra scheduled activities.
- Work closely with HLUS Human Resources Management to champion business and employee needs and to develop organizational strategies. Evaluates results of department/function in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Counsel management and employees in the various aspects of Human Resources Management including legal requirements, performance management, career development, conflict resolution and company policies and procedures.
- Manage and participate in all aspects of the employment process relative to the placement of exempt and non-exempt open positions. Manage local screening processes to comply with company policies and procedures. Ensure that on-boarding process and new employee orientation are completed in a timely manner via company platforms.
- Ensure that all aspects of training requirements are completed on a monthly basis.
- Manage local vendor and oversee the placement of third party/temporary workers to ensure consistency with company policy.
- Facilitate and assist in the management of seasonal fluctuations to maintain appropriate adherence to policies and procedures.
- Assist in administering the Company Wage and Salary Administration Program for site needs including salary increases, annual bonus, and rewards & recognition programs. Provide HLUS Human Resources with regional salary data.
- Maintain all legally required records and documents on an annual basis. Partner with Fujifilm affiliates to gather information for the plan. Encourage appreciation of diversity at all levels.
- Manage Payroll Administration to ensure exempt and non-exempt employee data is captured and accurate for payroll reporting purposes.
- Perform Benefits Administration duties including participation in the annual strategic planning process, open enrollment coordination, claims resolution, change reporting, etc.
- Maintain all required Human Resources records and documentation.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related Business area or equivalent human resources experience.
- Seven (7) plus years business experience in Human Resources as a generalist. A proven track record in sound Employee Relations skills and practices is essential.
- Knowledgeable in all aspect of Human Resources Management
- Strategic business thinker, able to recommend employee relations/organizational solutions specific to the business needs
- Ability to assess a situation and recommend appropriate action
- Flexible and adaptive to organizational change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on working manager
- Experience in a manufacturing environment that is seasonal in nature is a plus.
- Hard-working, honest, team player
- Optimistic and positive approach to challenges
- Analytical skills
- Initiates and leads programs for employee involvement and motivation
- Self-motivated and able to determine efficient use of resources
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Hardworking And Dedicated