To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Auburn Hills, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Altair • Auburn Hills, MI
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Altair ProductDesign is a global, multi-disciplinary product development consultancy of more than 700 designers, engineers, scientists, and creative thinkers. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Altair Engineering, Inc. (www.altair.com), this cross-functional organization is best known for its leadership in combining human and machine creativity to fuel innovation, automate processes, and develop new methods. Altair ProductDesign firmly advocates a user-centered, team-based design approach, and utilizes proprietary simulation and optimization technologies to help clients bring innovative, profitable products to market faster.
- The Connected Vehicle Operations Data Analyst will work with internal as well as external cross functional teams including operations, engineering, product planning, forecasting, and finance, to generate and automate reports such as vehicle build and sold volumes, firmware versions on vehicles to support several reports. This person will act as a point of contact for all issues pertaining to factory VIN and data feeds and will work closely with engineering as well as IT teams to monitor, analyze, triage, and resolve issues. In addition, the Connected Vehicle Operations Data Analyst will support the connected vehicle operations team in triaging customer issues by looking up relevant information within various databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or engineering
- 3+ years of experience in OEM Telematics/Connected Services preferred - not required (NOT ENTRY LEVEL)
- Must be an expert in database communication language SQL
- Experience in other programming language (Java) to automate reports
- Experience in Qlik Sense, Eclipse for Java, DB Visualizer
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Highly motivated & Team Player