The primary responsibilities of a Scientific Recruiter are to source, screen, interview, and recommend candidates for opportunities within Pace Analytical's Scientific Professional Services division. We hire candidates as full-time Pace employees for positions to support our clients- both in and out of the lab.
This position would be a good fit for you if…
- You love talking to people and connecting with them
- You like science and understand it
- You have a knack for remembering people
- You like helping people (candidates, hiring managers, your team in Recruiting)
- You are good with follow through and keeping in touch with others
- You like working on a team
The primary responsibilities are to source, screen, interview, and recommend candidates by:
- Work with hiring managers to determine necessary skills sets and experiences a candidate must possess in order to be successful
- Review resumes submitted for open positions
- Conduct interviews and assess candidates'
Work with hiring managers by recommending qualified candidates and arrange subsequent interviewsMaintain a continuous pipeline of candidatesCompose exciting ads job descriptions and advertise using a variety of mediaUse existing methods and tools for sourcing candidatesDevelop new and creative methods for sourcing candidates with a variety of skill setsAttend job/career fairs and connect with career servicesDevelop a network composed of industry professionals
About SPS at Pace Analytical
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related science
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Enjoys working on a computer and in an office setting
- Self starter who is motivated to complete and prioritize tasks
- Ability to manage multiple positions
- Lab experience a plus
Our Scientific Professional Services division partners with companies that have scientific needs both inside and outside of the laboratory. We hire quality candidates for our lab and regulatory teams so that our customers have an elite workforce supporting their company. Our Scientific Recruiters are passionate about finding a position that is the right fit for you.
We’re proud to offer careers that are both challenging and meaningful- as well as a comprehensive benefits package to all of our regular, full-time employees. If you work with us, you’ll be part of a dynamic team focused on delivering science better.
Pace Analytical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, age, religion, sex, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Attention To Detail