To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Agoura Hills, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hemophilia Care Specialist - California Preferred
UnitedHealth Group • Agoura Hills, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you are located in California, Nevada, or Arizona you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Uses advanced knowledge to promote Specialty Pharmacy services to Physicians, Nurses, Social Workers, Office Managers, Case Managers and Patients to grow existing accounts and provide customer education
- Provides sales support focusing on identifying and assisting new patient admits and acts as a community advocacy resource
- Partners with outside sales as appropriate, as well as clinical staff
- Permitted access to significant level of confidential patient information and acts as primary point of contact for assigned patients
- Actively engages in continuous learning and is viewed as an industry expert and trusted advisor to patients. Collaborates with clinical care teams, reimbursement department and sales teams providing insight and solutions to ensure BriovaRx Infusion’s competitive advantage
- Maintains close relationship with chronic patients to provide information on company services. Participates in local/state healthcare associations and disease support groups
- Keeps current on legislative and reimbursement issues and current events relevant to business
- Uses advanced knowledge and experience to articulate BriovaRx Infusion’s programs and services to drive business across multiple therapy lines
- Conducts customer visits in the field to grow existing accounts.
- Develops and fosters manufacturer relationships
- Interface with clients to assess needs, identify and implement solutions
- Works collaboratively with Sales and with cross-functional internal partners and stakeholders to manage day-to-day territory activities
- Maintains regular contact (phone or in person),as requested, with assigned patients in accordance with company guidelines to perform welcome calls, introduce company products, programs, evaluate patient needs and build patient loyalty
- Interaction with community support groups, disease state foundations and chapter events.
- Provides patient support for financial, insurance and enrollment programs
- Leverages understanding of the healthcare market and relies on interpersonal relationship building skills to effectively recapture former patients and bring them back on service
- 3+ years’ direct healthcare sales / account management experience OR 5+ years of clinical management experience with specialty infusible products
- Experience calling on Case Managers, Nurses, Physicians
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and / or patient sites within a designated area
- Travel within local assigned territory up to 50-70%; (Territory is everything West of Colorado)
- Home Infusion experience with Hematology or within the bleeding disorder community
- Home health experience
- Prior experience selling a service
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.