Kelly Engineering has an AMAZING DIRECT HIRE opportunity located in Brighton, MI for a CMM Programmer!
3rd Shift - 11:00 pm to 7:00 am
Objective of the Position: This position ensures that components and assemblies produced in the production or prototype meet all design and engineering specifications.
The position incumbent ensures, that
- Responsible for the performing of Gage R&R and Calibration of using Gage track Software
- Program CMM and set-up other testing devices in accordance with engineering drawing specifications
- Measure products utilizing a CMM and other measurement devices
- Demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness, and orderliness in performing test / inspection procedures
- Record results and report deviations or variations from required test specifications
- Respond to procedural problems or technical questions from other appropriate parties
Perform the following on test equipment as required
Set-up and maintain the following for materials, parts, or product testing
Make constructive recommendations in relation to
Product or part performance
Assist with technical analysis and evaluation of new or revised
Professional Background / Basic Qualification / Work Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum five years working experience in quality assurance, metrology, or a related field.
- Minimum five years’ CMM Programming using Romer or Power Inspect Software
- Experience using calipers, micrometer, height gage, optical comparator, gage blocks, gage pins, indicators, surface plate, CMM, Romer Arm and PiTape required.
- Training in GD&T, metrology and coordinate measuring machine required.
- Ability to understand and analyze blue print readings, mechanical measuring instruments and inspection techniques.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Coordinate Measuring Machine (Cmm)