This position with United Site Services (USS) is responsible for operating a company truck and driving to various locations.
Sign-On Bonus Amount: $2,000.00
- Perform basic service truck driving functions in accordance with United Site Services (USS) and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
- Perform customer service interaction when on customer work sites to ensure they are getting the services completed to their standard.
- Perform all work duties in a safe manner in accordance with USS and DOT safety standards to ensure no accidents or injuries.
- Perform pick-up and delivery of USS units at customer locations in a timely manner in accordance with customer needs.
- Ability to be flexible in order to meet customer needs when routes needs to be adjusted or changed.
- Provide routing feedback to Operations Manager/Supervisor/Coordinator to be most efficient as well as giving the customer the best service possible.
- Ability to strategically plan for customer needs by discussing their pickup and delivery needs, so the customer's current and future needs are satisfied.
- As needed, conduct portable toilets servicing to USS 8 point service standard.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- You are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- HS Diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 1 year commercial vehicle or general vehicle driving experience (Class CDL A, B, or Class C)
- Possess a valid driver license CDL A or B with endorsement or Class C
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
At United Site Services, we provide a competitive benefits package that lets you live life the way you intend. We offer so much more than a regular paycheck; our benefits package is chock full of perks such as paid time off, healthcare, 401K matching, employee assistance programs, Life and AD&D insurance and much more!
Please click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Pick Up & Delivery Technician - Driver (CDL/Non-CDL) to learn more about United Site Services!
United Site Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Age, Color, Disability, Gender Identity, Genetics, National Origin, Race, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, and Retaliation. With over 90 locations across the continental U.S. and over 2,900 dedicated US associates, United Site Services’ workforce is as diverse as the customers we serve. We pride ourselves on being a human-centered company that encourages and appreciates diversity in all its forms – from employees/customers to the communities we do business in. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment shaped by open communications, mutual respect and the free exchange of ideas. All employees are encouraged to reach their full potential by respecting, and contributing to, this environment.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Pick Up and Delivery Driver, Location: Three Rivers, TX - 78071
- Complex Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Safety Standards
- Network Routing