To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mishawaka, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ExecuNet • Mishawaka, IN
Posted 2 months ago
The CEO is directly responsible for the delivery of quality care to patients, development of new business, supervision and control of staff and bottom-line financial performance. The CEO strikes a balance between day to day operating issues and strategic development initiatives to position the hospital for solid, long term growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing the cultural leadership and setting the standards for operating excellence.
- Recruitment and retention of qualified staff.
- Delivery of high quality patient care.
- Implementation of clinical policies and procedures that ensure compliance with all company policies and State/Federal rules and regulations.
- Development of referral relationships, including relationships with referring physicians.
- Day to day focus on the financial operations of the hospital, with an unwavering commitment to solid financial performance.
- Representing the hospital within the medical community and news media.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. An equivalent combination of academic, clinical and operational experience may be considered.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in healthcare administration/management with experience in operations management, human resources, and/or finance required.
- Knowledge of federal, state, CMS and the Joint Commission regulatory requirements required.
- Demonstrated track record of financial success and exemplary clinical care required.
- Proven success in recruiting and developing staff, and in developing relationships with the medical community required.
- Current, valid, and active driver’s license required.
- Ability to travel using publicly available air and ground transportation.
Additional Qualifications include:
- Master's degree in a healthcare field preferred.
- Strong business development and community-based relationship building skills and experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.