To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Open Air Property Manager
JLL • Miami, FL
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Scope: NOI and direct management oversight of assigned retail properties in order to maximize asset value on behalf of JLL clients. Specific responsibilities include property management, operations, maintenance, client and tenant relations, supporting the leasing team, marketing, collections, annual budgeting, risk management and financial reporting (including working with accounting staff to provide accurate and detailed financial statements as required by owner); sourcing relationships to develop new business opportunities.
- To develop, articulate and implement business plans for each assigned property, that are consistent with the owners needs and objectives to maximize asset value and NOI
- Monthly / Quarterly financial and management reporting as required by client
- To provide oversight of contractors and maintenance personnel at properties to ensure they are being maintained properly and as required.
- To build relationships in order to retain current business, expand opportunities with existing clients and leverage that in pursuit of additional clients and business opportunities.
- Understanding the leasing process and effectively supporting the broker/agency leasing team
- To project and achieve budgeted financial goals as outlined in the approved annual operating budget while adding value to the property(s) with prudent management and business decisions.
- Customer Focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; act with customers in mind, establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect.
- Drive for Results – can be counted on to exceed goals, bottom line oriented, pushes self and others for results.
- Planning and Organization – establish course of action to accomplish goals, develop plans for achieving results, can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals, uses resources effectively and efficiently, measures performance against goals, evaluates results.
- Time Management - uses time effectively and efficiently, values time, concentrates efforts on a priority basis, time efficient & results oriented and successfully attends to a broader range of activities.
- Financially Astute – Thorough understanding of retail property accounting principles, including recovery ratios and methods, accrual and cash basis accounting, reading and understanding financial statements, lease language interpretation and budgeting and forecasting.
- Interpersonal Savvy - relates well to all kinds of people, up, down and sideways, inside and outside the organization, builds appropriate rapport, builds constructive and effective relationships, communicates well and uses diplomacy and tact.
- Written/Oral Communications – is able to write and speak clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles, able to project confidence and professional expertise.
- Problem Solving – Takes responsibility for solving problems, manages others well in problem solving and uses logic and innovative methods to solve difficult problems.
- College graduate preferred
- Real Estate License required
- At least 5 years’ experience in retail property management, multiple property responsibilities preferred.
- In depth understanding of financial aspects of property performance
- Competency using Microsoft Office, navigating the internet, general use of personal computer.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.