Our client, a marking, tracking and computer printing technologies company located out of Holtsville, NY, is seeking a Supply Chain Planner to join their team. This person will play an integral part in securing materials used in Zebra’s operations.
***This is a 6 month contract opportunity with the possibility of extension or conversion*** Required Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Supply Chain, Finance or a related field
• Ability to organize and prioritize work
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Oracle knowledge a plus What You Will Be DoingURL blocked - click to apply
• Support and participate in deployment of supply chain model within region
• Assist with the planning and development of supply schedule to keep sufficient inventory positions to support material requirements of internal or external customers
• Assist in the review and adjustment of demand plan with internal stakeholders
• Monitor open purchase orders to ensure on time deliveries
• Work with senior team members to identify and report shortages within the broader supply chain organization and support resolution
• May assist in performing ad-hoc analysis as needed The Offer
URL blocked - click to apply
• Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Paid Sick Time Leave
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.