$60000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
ACCOUNTING MANAGER - Global Manufacturer Located in Buford, GA
Available for an immediate hire, Robert Half Finance is searching for a skilled, eager, and strong candidate to fill the role of an Accounting Manager for an expanding, influential company. In this position, you will be responsible for leading daily operations, including maintaining the general ledger system, preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. You will establish and scale company accounting and finance operations. This position gives you a great opportunity to work for a company that recognizes hard work and rewards results as the Accounting Manager. Located in the Braselton, Georgia area, this Accounting Manager position would be on a full-time basis.
What you get to do every single day
- Ensure close deadlines are met by encouraging and managing the accounting team performance during the closing process
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Assist in the implementation of SAP, which includes designing systems and processes, migrating data, testing, training, and administrating
- Organize a variety of technical accounting analyses, procedures, and policies
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Review and analyze balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Team up with FP& A and accounting management to develop relevant, timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- CPA/MBA preferred
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Experience with full cycle accounting required
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- Solid technology and analytical abilities
- Adeptness in IFRS Accounting
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the necessary qualifications, please submit your formal and confidential resume to Kristen Stough for immediate consideration.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles