INSTALLATION SUPERVISOR – SEATTLE, WA
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Installation Supervisor, Seattle, Washington.
Installation Supervisor Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Installation Supervisor, Seattle, Washington is between $80,000 and $100,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance. You must have at least 5 years of experience relating to this role.
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus eligible position
- Employee oriented company
- Amazing perks for employees
- Complete health insurance package
Installation Supervisor Duties & Responsibilities
- Involved with managing the Installation P/L
- Oversee and ensure profits
- Coordinate and plan Installation projects
- Oversee procurement of materials, permits, supplies
- Orchestrate schedule, forecasts manpower requirements.
- Report status/performance updates
- Manage client expectations
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with customers, GCs and subcontractor
- Responsible for hiring and onboarding of Foremen and Installation crews.
- Manage performance and provide training, coaching and performance feedback to Apprentices, Journeyman and Foreman
- Ensure compliance of policies and procedures, including project tracking, safety, time and attendance, etc.
Installation Supervisor Qualifications
- High school diploma, GED, or completion of trade program or technical school. College degree is a plus.
- Must have experience with commercial refrigeration (i.e. supermarkets)
- 5 + years of experience in commercial construction, or a related industry.
- Knowledge of construction principles and practices, including labor hour estimation, forecasting, and multiple disciplines involved in area of responsibility.
- Proficiency in understanding and managing P&L.
Please forward your resume to [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration, or call [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply