To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Latham, NY 12110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage xPO • Latham, NY
Posted 11 days ago
Advantage xPO is currently looking for a bright, energetic and friendly Administrative Assistant to support a busy and highly successful Private Wealth Management office within one of the most prestigious global financial services firms. The ideal candidate should possess at least two years of administrative support experience from a corporate environment.
Administrative Assistants working onsite at our client are responsible for general office support, including but not limited to:
• Managing Travel & Expenses, including making travel arrangements and processing expenses for team members
• Processing Incoming & outgoing mail, including checks and stock certificates, tax forms, and scanning
• Providing general administrative services to teams, such as maintaining calendars and schedules, and answering phones
• Coordinating and Scheduling office events, including recruiting, internal events and external client events as needed. Duties to include booking conference rooms, ordering food, printing documents, coordinating interview schedules, liaising with building services, and greeting visitors
• Assisting the Private Wealth Management Team in servicing clients, with a focus on operational excellence and customer service
• Bachelor’s Degree in Applicable Field (Finance, Business, Economics, Banking, Communications, Marketing, etc.)
• New graduates who have a desire to be in the financial services industry are encouraged to apply with internship experience
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
• A minimum of 2-5 years of work experience in a professional corporate environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Enjoys working in a team environment
• Polished communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Interest in the financial services industry
• Business professional environment and attire
• Possess critical thinking skills and good judgment
• Displays personal pride in work, always striving to do his/her bestChooses to always operate with integrity and transparency