• Preparation and review of all financial SEC filing documents (10-K, 10-Q, etc.), as well as disclosures for SEC registration statements and other critical filings in accordance to SEC rules and regulations.
• Preparation and review of supplemental information included in quarterly earnings releases.
• Coordination of internal management reviews of information to ensure that all feedback is assimilated into submitted documents and disclosures.
• Adherence to internal and external review and filing deadlines, including tracking and communication of status.
• Drafting initial responses to SEC comment letters and working with disclosure team to finalize responses.
• Assisting with the monitoring and occasional design or redesign of accounting and reporting processes to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.
• Analysis and application of GAAP to complex business transactions.
• Preparation of technical accounting memos related to new contracts, acquisitions, accounting guidance, etc.
• Implementation of new or revised accounting pronouncements.
• Support of annual audit and quarterly reviews conducted by an external accounting firm to ensure timely and efficient fulfillment of all requests.
• Assistance with the design and monitoring of business processes related to technical accounting to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.
• Identification and leadership of projects that support the organizations business needs and continuous improvement to the organizations accounting and reporting processes.
• Other duties may be required in this role according to business need.
• BBA in Accounting or Finance
• CPA is a plus
• Public Accounting (Big 4) experience preferred
• 3+ years in similar position
• Fully bilingual, English Spanish, oral written
• Advanced Excel
• Proficient with Accounting systems
• Ability to work under pressure and in teams
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles