$70000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
The Information Technology Manager will lead company-wide IT initiatives, while providing training, support, and vendor relationship coordination for colleagues as well as select clients. The Information Technology Manager is responsible for creating a strategy for the company’s IT systems in line with business initiatives. The Information Technology Manager role will wear many hats including vendor management, leadership and strategy, and hands on work. Excellent communication skills and high regard for customer service will be critical for this role.
- Manage information systems day to day
- Evaluate business processes, and uncover areas for improving information sharing
- Manage IT Projects
- Coordinate with outside vendors
- Collaborate with senior managers to assure information technology strategies are in alignment with business initiatives
- Provide subject matter expertise to all internal departments for information technology
This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive base salary plus bonus potential, full benefits package, paid time off, as well as room for growth. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please reach out to Suzanna D'Silva at suzanna.dsilva@roberthalf(.com).
- Experience translating business requirements to technical solutions
- Experience developing IT strategy
- Strong experience with MS Windows
- CRM Management knowledge, Salesforce preferred
- Vendor Management experience
- Strong customer support skills
- Experience in financial services, insurance, or similar industry highly preferred
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Information Technology Manager
for more information.
- Business Process
- Financial Services
- Information Systems
- Customer Support
- Business Requirements