To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11910 Olive Boulevard
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quick Lube Technician Plaza Mercedes Benz
Asbury Automotive Group • Creve Coeur, MO
Posted 7 days ago
Plaza Mercedes-Benz, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a Fortune 500 public automotive retailer with 80 plus retail locations and 25 collision repair centers is currently seeking a quality Quick Lube Technician!
Why Asbury? Attractive brand mix, attractive geographic footprint that allows for easy internal transfers, track record of consistently improving operating performance, and plenty of opportunity to work on vehicles to earn a great weekly income (over 2.0 million repair orders in 2014)!
Quick Lube Technicians Earn a Great Hourly and or Flat Rate
*Certifications and Experience will Reflect Pay*Responsibilities and Qualifications
What are the responsibilities and qualifications for the role?
- Perform line technician services (oil changes & tires, etc.)
- Routine inspections and maintenance
- System diagnostics
- Full automotive trouble shooting and testing
- Continuously expanding your knowledge for new technologies and practice
- Automotive technical school certifications preferred
- Experience changing oil and tires required
- Apprenticeship experience a plus
- A high school diploma or GED required
- Must have prior good work or school attendance
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Must have basic tools
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (Background + drug screen)
What full-time benefits am I eligible for?
- Weekly pay checks
- Tuition reimbursement program for qualified technical institutes (UTI, Lincoln Tech, Wyotech, etc.)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- 401K company match plan
- Flexible medical spending accounts
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short term and long term disability available
- Paid training
- Employee referral program
- Wellness program
If you have experience in any of the following apply now! Automotive Technician, Service Technician, Auto Repair, Automotive Repair, Automotive Service, Collision Centers, Collision Repair, Shop Technician, Automotive Shop, Car Service, UTI, ASE Certification, Automotive Certification, Honda Technician, Ford, Toyota, Line Technician, Mechanic, Auto Mechanic.