Field Service Mechanic
Offering a hiring bonus up to $7,500 for qualified candidates!
The position consists of performing repairs and maintenance on a wide range of construction equipment in the field. The Field Service Mechanic’s primary objective is to minimize customer downtime on equipment through quick, accurate diagnoses and repairs. When not performing repairs in the field, regular preventive maintenance and minor repairs on equipment and delivery vehicles are performed in the branch shop. The position requires advanced troubleshooting skills with electrical, hydraulic, ignition, pneumatic systems, diesel and gas engines as well as drive trains.
Required Skills and Experience
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on various types of heavy construction equipment in the field
- Ensure total customer satisfaction prior to leaving jobsite
- Provide high quality control standards while maintaining high levels of equipment readiness
- Able to work a rotating on-call weekend schedule
Our leadership and workplace culture demonstrates value of each employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. Our Field Service Mechanics receive a lucrative compensation and benefit package, including health insurance, paid-time-off, 401k plan and fun work environment.
Interested? Apply now!
You can also text SUNSTATE to 51893 to start the Sunstate Experience!
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
A Drug Free Workplace and
Participates in E-Verify
- Construction Plant Operation
- Customer Satisfaction
- Diesel Engines
- Field Service Management