How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
Wellstar North Fulton Hospital has an exceptional opportunity for a Manager Emergency Services (RN) - Nurse Manager.
The Nurse Manager is a registered professional nurse who provides leadership and management of a specific unit(s) or service through the effective use of knowledge and skills to promote the creation of a center of excellence for staff recruitment and retention and clinical and business outcomes.
The Nurse Manager is the standard bearer on his/her unit and holds all participants on his/her unit accountable for the delivery of care and services through effective communication; observation; and the management and measurement of specific interventions/practices and their associated outcomes. Responsibilities include clinical, financial, human and material resources deployment and associated outcomes or goals.
Shift Full-Time Days
Required Minimum Education:
- Must hold Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from accredited nursing school
- Master’s Degree in Nursing preferred
- If bachelor degree is not in nursing, MSN must be from accredited nursing school
Required Minimum Experience
- Two years of progressive experience in nursing management required
Required Minimum Licensure/Certification:
- Registered Nurse, actively licensed in the state of Georgia.
- Must have a current BLS & ACLS card from the American Heart Association on the first day of employment in position.
- PALS is also required
- National certification in nursing administration preferred
Registered Nurse Certified
Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Basic Life Support
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)