SA Vice President - RHG Government Contracting Central/Eastern US
GA ATLANTA GALLERIA
RH Government Vice President, Government Contracting
The RHG VP, Government Contracting (GCVP) is responsible for developing revenue opportunities with the RHSA Client Portfolio around their government contracting operations (GovCon). Many RHSA clients have robust government contracting programs that are highly interested in the unique capabilities that our public sector practice brings to enhance their competitive positioning for government contracting opportunities. The GCVP will team with SA Business Development, Account Management, Managed Services, Protiviti and others to expand relationships with government contracting units. We are engaged with several of the largest federal contractors, who received billions in awards each year, and our proven performance with several F100 firms has proven significant upside. Additionally, the GCVP will help expand AM portfolio revenue through our ability to support active contracts, improving supplier program performance and through the identification of partnership opportunities with the client – where we would bid on government work together, as a team.
The GCVP will generate new business by developing relationships and new opportunities within assigned GovCons. Responsibility area may be national, geography specific, industry specific or LOB specific, depending upon the account and account portfolio.
- Generating new business within assigned accounts’ government contracting units, executives and other contacts of influence to form long-term relationships and teaming opportunities.
- Assigned key GSAM Accounts with active interest in rapidly expanding joint opportunities.
- Target generating an assigned new project revenue target for the calendar year.
- Conducting high level client strategy meetings and quarterly business reviews, focused at the C-Suite level with a list of priority GovCons.
- Understanding and studying federal government procurement trends and knowing how they affect the assigned accounts.
- Participating in select annual government contracting conferences and associations to deepen and widen GovCon relationships.
- Working with field offices, SA Account Delivery, and Protiviti professionals to ensure project set-up, job orders are sourced and filled quickly, to ensure contract compliance and high level of client satisfaction
- Assisting in the resolution of any major (client) issues that arise with the account.
- Through the ZOOM Info and government databases, working with the key locations to ensure the customer service and penetration into the account is optimized
- Building strong client sponsors who embrace the RH strategy
- Promotes and supports an inclusive work environment where diversity and inclusion are championed.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in RHSA or equivalent role developing complex projects, with a proven track record for being a top performer.
- Internal Robert Half experience as a top performing Metro Manager or higher, with previous experience as top performing account leader for large strategic accounts clients in professional services organizations.
- Experience with government contracting or client government contracting firms is a plus but not required.
- Proven motivation and collaboration skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills at the C-suite level
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized and able to interpret and draw relevant insights from various resources and methodologies
- Able to manage multiple clients, maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction
- 25% or more domestic travel may be required.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to SA Vice President - RHG Government Contracting Central/Eastern US.
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to SA Vice President - RHG Government Contracting Central/Eastern US.
You may submit your application materials online or call
for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
GA ATLANTA GALLERIA
- Professional Services
- Customer Satisfaction
- Business Development