$100 SIGN-ON BONUS AFTER COMPLETION OF 30 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT and 100 hours! **MUST COMMIT TO OPEN AVAILABILITY INCLUDING WEEKENDS!**
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical se
rvices that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. The salary ranges from $10.00 - $11.50 per hour with Annual Increases.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Provide transportation
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid Louisiana or Mississippi driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be 21 years of age
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.