To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Abilene, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Abilene, TX
Posted 16 days ago
Accounting Clerk - Abilene, TX
Advantage Resourcing is now seeking an Accounting Clerk in Abilene, TX!
If you are professional and dependable with accounting experience, WE WANT YOU!
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Accounting Clerk, you will process various accounting transactions; including, but not limited to: cash receipts, note and mortgage payments (including interest calculations), posting certificate of deposit interest checks, and routine file maintenance changes.
OTHER DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Provide instructions to set up new assets in the trust accounting system including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, notes, mortgages, and certificate of deposits, various unique assets and others.
- Prepare reconciliations for various assets and accounts.
- Provide back up support for other job function in the area, mainly the receipt function, cash management processing, and online client account setup and maintenance.
- Serve as backup for the trust receptionist desk.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in an accounting environment.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related area preferred, but not required.
- Professional demeanor, excellent written and oral communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office is also required.
- Must be able to handle stress, establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with limited supervision.
- Must possess acute analytical skills and the ability to communicate effectively to customers.
All Candidates must be consenting to a background check and drug screen.
If this sounds like you; and you’re ready to kick-start your career, APPLY NOW!
Keywords: accounts payable, accounts receivable, bookkeeping, general ledger, accounting, accountant, AP, GL, AR, administrative assistant, administrative, clerical,
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]