To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
650 Rancocas Road
Westampton, NJ 08060
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Collections Representative - Insurance
Hampton • Westampton, NJ
Posted 26 days ago
Hampton Behavioral Health Center is a private behavioral healthcare center and offers the most advanced behavioral health, diagnostic treatment services for adults, adolescents and older adults in both inpatient and outpatient programs. A commitment to excellence in diagnosis, treatment and education – these concepts are at the core of Hampton Behavioral Health Center’s mission. Offering the most advanced behavioral health treatments for adolescents, adults, and seniors, Hampton is a place where lives are turned around and hope is restored. Individuals and families are put on a path to healing, enabling patients to lead more productive, fulfilling lives.
The Patient Accounts Department is currently looking for a full-time seasoned Insurance Collector.
- Uses customer service focused sales techniques to negotiate payments and payment plans
- Assist patients with questions regarding billing and explanation of charges
- Process inbound and outbound collection calls within the departmental guidelines
- Utilize the department’s systems to maintain an accurate call and activity guidelines
- Verifies patient’s co-payments and benefits with Managed Care Organization and update patient account accordingly
- Prepare patient/insurance refunds and adjustment requests, when applicable
- Accurately read and interpret the explanation of benefits (EOB) from different insurance payers and post payments to patient accounts with minimal or no error rate.
- A/R follow up with insurance companies and detailed analysis for the billing office
- Verify balances and accounts for accuracy
We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package that includes: Health insurance, Life, Short/Long Term Disability, 401K, and Stock options.Job Requirements
- High School diploma or GED required, college level accounting classes preferred.
- 2 years related work experience in credit/collections required
- Experience with computer systems required, including web based applications and some Microsoft Office applications which may include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter and takes initiative to assist the time in overload situations