Click here to apply to Director of Technology
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
Candidate needs to be based in Seattle WA, Washington DC, or Nashville TN (Relocation assistance available)
As the Director of Technology for Compass Group, you will lead the technology strategy for one of our largest Fortune 50 Tech client operations. You'll partner with senior leaders of multiple corporate functions and sectors to craft, develop, and implement effective system strategies to shape and establish business plans and long-range goals. The role will partner with senior leadership and their teams as the subject matter authority on standard technical food service methodologies to help champion excellence in development, operational efficiencies, and strategic alignment. This role reports to the Senior Vice President of Global Strategy Operations. To be successful, an individual that is service-minded and knows how to effectively communicate and operate within a rapidly growing leadership team is necessary. The ability to partner well with teammates and provide succinct Executive-level communication to our stakeholders is key
- Coordinate the implementation of nascent, first-of-its-kind front of house & back of house foodservice technology platforms
- Optimize operational technology engagement via SOP documentation, strategic realignment with tech partners, establishing feedback loops between operators and tech teams
- Manage technology vendor relationships
- Research nascent foodservice technology trends/solutions/vendors
- Create dynamic technology investment & deployment roadmaps
- Build polished, externally facing client deliverables
- Support Tech-associated Finance, Accounting, and Data Analytics workstreams ad-hoc
- Strong familiarity with foodservice technology landscape
- 3-5 years' experience in foodservice industry (corporate dining experience preferred)
- 4-5 years' experience managing technology/technical projects
- Proficiency using PowerPoint, Excel, Smartsheet, Tableau
Apply to Compass Group today!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Director of Technology
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Corporate are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1115245