Interim HealthCare is currently seeking per diem Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) to join our team of healthcare professionals based out of our Auburn, ME office. Territory to include the Waterville, ME area. Hours available are 8:30am-5:00pm. We pride ourselves on our well respected Rehabilitation Team; they are talented professionals in their areas of expertise. Job Requirements
These are per-diem positions, meaning you pick the hours that work for you with no regular commitment to weekends or holidays.
- Current license or certification as a Speech Therapist
- Education and experience requirements for a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology granted by the American Speech-Language Hearing Association OR meets the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification
- In the last five (5) years, two (2) years of experience as a speech therapist that is relevant to the patient population assigned.
- Provide proof of valid driver's license and auto liability insurance
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Weekly
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Waterville
- Job State: ME
- Employee Type: PRN
Speech Language Pathology