To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1900 Wilson Avenue
Parsons, KS 67357
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Seasonal Production Worker - 2nd Shift
Dayton Superior Corporation • Parsons, KS
Posted 1 month ago
Operates assigned machine(s) with certification to run one basic machine center without assistance and complete OMP (operator maintenance program) for the machine(s).
This position is on second shift from 3PM-11PM with a PAID 30-minute lunch.
- Operates assigned machine(s), including resistance welding machines, brake presses, and mechanical power presses.
- Within first ninety (90) days of employment, obtains certification from the Learning Management System (LMS) to run one basic machine center.
- Demonstrates ability to complete OMP for assigned machine within first ninety (90) days of employment.
- Operates saws, drills, and grinders.
- Consistently meets production requirements.
- Recognizes unsafe or defective products and corrects problems.
- Maintains clean and safe work area.
- Legibly fills out documentation such as process monitors and production tickets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Ability to use basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplying, dividing, counting and the use of tape measure.
- Ability to read and understand all safety operating procedures and to use all safety features and equipment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One year of related experience.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to use the required personal protective equipment at all times.
- Requires ability to walk, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist, and climb ladders or equipment.
- Maximum unassisted lift – 55 lbs. Average lift less than 50 lbs.
- Occasional exposure to moving mechanical parts, fumes, airborne particles, and chemicals.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud and requires hearing protection.
- Safety shoes and eye protection are also required.
- Temperature environment 0 degrees to 110 degrees.