To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Breinigsville, PA 18031
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dedicated Case Picker - 2nd Shift
DSC Logistics, Inc. • Breinigsville, PA
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dedicated Case Picker
DSC Logistics is a leader in transforming logistics and supply chain management into a critical business strategy based on collaborative partnerships, innovative thinking and high-performance operations. DSC achieves the business goals of Fortune 500 and other dynamic companies by designing, integrating, managing and adapting customized supply chain solutions. As a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP) and third-party logistics (3PL) provider, DSC delivers value by reducing total system costs, optimizing business processes, facilitating growth and change, and maximizing the potential of the supply chain. In today’s environment, filled with rapid and unpredictable change, DSC helps customers achieve their goals by being ready for anything!
DSC Logistics is looking for a dependable and experienced Dedicated Case Picker at our Breinigsville, PA location.
Shift: 2nd Shift Monday-Friday 7am - 3pm
Type: Stand Up Forklift, Electric Pallet Jack, High Reach, Cherry Picker
The Dedicated Case Picker is responsible for safely operating a forklift to perform responsibilities within the warehouse operations.
- Load, unload, pick, put away, consolidate, stack and stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck or other power equipment
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments and record indirect time in a timely manner
- Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance with all DSC policies, customer requirements and federal/state/local regulations
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation
- Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes (as applicable) damages and follow any special instructions on Work Assignment Form and /or additional documentation
- Communicate problems, concerns and ideas to management. Identify process improvements.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift and meet medium level physical exertion requirements, including lifting up to 50 pounds frequently
- Experience in large logistics/ distribution center
- Knowledgeable of RF systems in logistics environment
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction
- Ability to pass our forklift skills assessment test
We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement. Local candidates only, please, as relocation assistance is not available for this position.
DSC Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. It is DSC’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetic information.