$19.95 to $23.00 hourly
Accountemps's opening for a Billing Clerk is designed for individuals who are highly organized and meticulous, and want to work in the Energy/Natural Resources industry. This long-term temporary Billing Clerk opportunity is with an organization in the Energy/Natural Resources industry and is based in the Lafayette, Colorado area. In this Billing Clerk position, you will review bills and perform data entry into spreadsheets and accounting software. This is an excellent growth opportunity with a stellar company. Apply now for this Billing Clerk role and play a vital role where effort is rewarded.
- Work closely with other functional teams to ensure data quality and accuracy
- Gauge billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness, acquiring missing or correct data when necessary
- Investigate, process, and evaluate bills or invoices for services rendered
- Institute financial procedures and controls
Robert Half offers experience in U.S. temporary professionals and their dependents access to various benefit options through The American Worker, including multiple Medical plans, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD& D) and Critical Illness & Accident coverage.
- Excellent data entry skills
- Comfortable working with spreadsheets, internet applications and ERP systems
- General familiarity with Oracle
- Solid understanding of billing
- Well-founded grasp of Purchase Orders
- Deep understanding of Credit Memo
- Customer invoices experience
- Command of Billing Functions
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Research experience highly desired
- Proven knowledge of Research Discrepancies
- Bachelor's (BA/BS) degree in accounting or finance- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Billing Clerk
for more information.