$45000.00 to $45000.00 yearly
Customer Service Representative
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is seeking a motivated Customer Service Representative. This is a great full time opportunity for our client located in the Troy, Michigan area. In this role, it is critical to maintaining and improving the perception and reputation of the brand companies in the marketplace. You will be responsible for driving exceptional experiences for all of our sales partners and their customers.
If you are interested in this position please EMAIL ONLY - [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
with an updated copy of your resume for immediate and confidential consideration.
• Accurately review and process Purchase Orders provided by our nationwide sales force and OEM partners
• Ensure delivery of an excellent experience through timely and accurate processing of orders, exceptional communication, and coordination with other departments to resolve inquiries
• Establish and cultivate cooperative working relationships with new and existing manufacturer sales representatives and their customers
• Come up with creative solutions to “surprise and delight” our sales partners and their customers
• Manage multiple partner requests and inquiries with consistent follow up on a daily basis
• Provide and assist with technical information for manufacturing services and manufactured products
• Build and maintain partner loyalty by providing prompt, friendly service
• Work with our sales partners to get information needed to release orders to Production
• Support the sales team in developing relationships to drive recurring revenue
•Present oneself as a positive role model to the company, sales force, and partners
• Daily and weekly reporting to direct supervisor
• Participation in team planning meetings
• Associates Degree; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Commitment to excellent customer service
• Strong critical thinking skills
• Positive attitude/outlook
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Experience with ERP systems preferred
• Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
• Professional phone manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to learn technical information provided during on-the-job training
• Flexibility and the desire to take on additional responsibility
• Must possess a high level of interpersonal skills, including the ability to respond calmly, be empathetic, and make rational decisions in stressful situations
• Extremely organized, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative.