To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Associate, Property Marketing
JLL • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
We are seeking an Associate to support our JLL New England Market’s growing property marketing team. This position will primarily support the needs of our agency leasing brokerage teams in Boston and Hartford, CT. The role requires the ability to contribute on strategy development, planning, design direction and execution of high-performing marketing programs to promote available space across a range of product types and geographies. The candidate will primarily serve as an account manager to our clients and brokers as we execute many simultaneous marketing campaigns. The role requires creativity as well as excellent project management and communication skills. The candidate will collaborate closely with our local business leaders and our creative, research and brokerage operations teams, as well as with our national marketing colleagues by sharing best practices and new ideas on a regular basis. This position is based in our Boston office.
- Partner with JLL’s brokerage teams and their clients to strategize, plan and execute high-performing marketing programs for a wide variety of product types
- Serve as a project manager for specific assigned accounts, ensuring all deadlines are met and multiple projects are effectively managed simultaneously
- Support efforts to create a suite of campaign materials for each assignment, typically including brochures, floor plans, emails, signage, environmental graphics, websites, special events, blog articles, press releases and social media content
- Innovate and improve our marketing programs by researching and applying new ideas and industry best practices to our efforts
- Provide direction to internal and external design teams as necessary to achieve our desired aesthetics and approach for each campaign’s materials for print and digital
- Interact independently and confidently with senior internal stakeholders
- Partner with JLL National investor services teams as needed
- As a member of the core JLL New England Marketing Team, manage and/or lead a variety of routine and special marketing projects as needed
- Utilize Workfront, a workflow management system, to track and prioritize assignments for all JLL-managed property marketing efforts
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or other relevant field
- Minimum 2-4 years of directly related work experience required
- Real estate experience a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong creative writing skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- High level of resourcefulness
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage deadlines
- Impressive executive presence and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to set creative direction for marketing campaigns
- Strong skills with MS Office Suite, especially PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign and Photoshop a plus
- Strong digital skills with ability to master new technologies
- Flexibility, positivity and creativity
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.