In 2020, united in a fierce commitment to deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experience, Virginia Mason and CHI Franciscan Health came together as natural partners to build a new health system centered around the patient: Virginia Mason Franciscan Health. Our combined system builds upon the scale and expertise of our nearly 300 sites of care, including 11 hospitals and nearly 5,000 physicians and providers. Together, we are empowered to make an even greater impact on the health and well-being of our communities.
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region's most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient's individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Monitoring patients' conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients' medications and providing treatments according to physicians' orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
Education & Experience:
- Completion of an accredited Nursing Assistant program (or military medical specialty training).
- Six months related work experience preferred.
- Experience in a hospital setting preferred
- Prefer experience in a specialty unit.
- Preference is given toward applicants with experience as both a Certified Nursing Assistant and Unit Coordinator.
Licensure & Certification:
- Must be licensed by the Washington State Nursing Commission as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Current healthcare provider BLS certification is required.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.