Winston Salem Federal Credit Union is seeking candidates for the role of Teller.
The Winston-Salem Federal Credit Union was incorporated in October, 1957. The Credit Union ended that year with 94 members. Today we are a full service credit union serving thousands of members with millions of dollars in assets.
As a Teller, you will:
- Receive and process customer financial transactions including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments.
- Process other transactions such as selling cashier checks and transferring amounts from member accounts as directed.
- Balance cash drawer and daily transactions.
- Maintain member records and assist members with inquiries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will:
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Enjoy working with the public.
- Have excellent calculator and keyboard skills.
WSFCU is an equal opportunity employer/Everify
- Computer Keyboards
- Deposit Accounts