To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jupiter, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MEDICAL ASSISTANT I
Sheridan Healthcare • Jupiter, FL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available in Jupiter, FL for an experienced Certified Medical Assistant. This practice requires the ability to work in a fast paced environment, take and follow direction, assist the team as needed at the front desk with patient calls regarding scheduling, confirming appointments, insurance verification by on-line and by phone, patient collections, some medical assisting, and other duties as assigned by the Director.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate!
- Medical Assistant with 2 or more years of experience in a large volume practice, busy clinic and/or hospital setting
- Phlebotomy experience highly desired
- Experience administering injections
- Solid verbal communication skills in English are required
- Experience with front and back office responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, assisting with patient calls regarding medications, prescriptions, and educational consultations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic, with a high degree of flexibility, reliability, and punctuality
- Experience with Post op Wound Care
- Office Surgical Procedures
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 2 or more years of related work experience
- Certified/Registered Medical Assistant
- EMR- eClinicalworks
- Bilingual a plus
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services. is an Equal Opportunity Employer