Sonterra Health Center is currently hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). Are you passionate about providing quality care and making a difference in the lives of our patients? If so, we would love to consider you!
Pay: Competitive, based on experience
We're currently paying a $2 incentive per hour for this shift.
Summary of Job Duties:
Under the supervision of the Charge Nurse, performs various direct patient care assignments pertaining to daily living activities to assist in the care of patients. These duties will be performed in compliance with federal, state and local regulations and company standards.
- High school diploma or GED
- Current Certified Nurses Aide license in state of Texas
- Service-oriented (positive, enthusiastic, empathetic and respectful demeanor)
- Able to handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner
- Capable of organizing tasks and managing multiple priorities
NEW GRADUATES WELCOMED!
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/ 401K + more
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Opportunity for growth!
Sonterra Health Center is a modern, state-of-the-art care center, conveniently located at 18514 Sonterra Place. Our North San Antonio location provides easy access from North Loop 1604 and serves the San Antonio and surrounding areas. We feature 124 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in both private and semi-private settings.
We're Voted #1 Skilled Nursing Facility in San Antonio 2018, 2019, & 2020 and
voted Best Nursing and Therapy Staff in 2020! If you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CNA - Nights
- Service Orientation
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Health Care