Kforce has a client in search of a Payroll Coordinator in Cincinnati, Ohio (OH).
The ideal candidate will effectively and accurately collect and transmit data to ensure all associates are paid in a timely manner while following all company policies and procedures. The candidate will be responsible for working with managers and associates to research and resolve any pay discrepancies.
Essential Job Functions:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- One to two years of payroll experience required
- Self-motivated and able to perform job with minimum supervision
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of management, regional and store personnel
- Ability to recognize, research and resolve various errors that may occur
- Ability to apply concepts of base algebra/geometry and calculate figures and amounts, such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Good computer (Microsoft suite) and 10-key skills
- Previous office experience preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.