Interested in personalized scheduling and competitive rates? Contact Erica Dougherty, Healthcare Recruiter, by email at Email blocked - click to apply or by phone at Phone number blocked - click to apply!
Current Needs: 7a-7p & 7p-7a (part time, full time, and PRN opportunities available)
Maxim Healthcare is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care with our pediatric clients one-on-one in their homes and sometimes while at school. The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) will consistently perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License or Registered Nurse (RN) License in the state in which the nurse practices.
- One year prior nursing experience preferred.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified